Chitomesh- SF Cream is an antibiotic. It is used in the treatment of bacterial skin infections. It relieves the symptoms of the infection by stopping the further growth of the causative microorganisms.
1. Chitomesh SF Cream is a topical dermatological product used in India to treat various skin conditions.
2. It contains the active ingredient Sodium Fusidate, which is an antibiotic that can effectively combat bacterial skin infections.
3. This cream is commonly prescribed to manage conditions like impetigo, infected eczema, and other bacterial skin infections.
4. Sodium Fusidate helps inhibit the growth and spread of bacteria on the skin, aiding in the healing process.
5. It can be useful in reducing symptoms like redness, inflammation, and the formation of pus in infected areas.
1. The active ingredient in Chitomesh SF Cream is Sodium Fusidate, which is an antibiotic.
2. The cream may also contain other excipients or base ingredients to create the appropriate topical formulation.
1. Chitomesh SF Cream should be used under the guidance of a qualified dermatologist or healthcare professional.
2. It is specifically meant for bacterial skin infections and should not be used for viral or fungal skin conditions.
3. Avoid applying the cream to open wounds, mucous membranes, or eyes.
4. If the condition worsens or does not improve after using the cream, consult a healthcare provider.
5. Inform your healthcare provider about any known allergies to antibiotics or skin creams.
1. Clean and dry the affected area before applying a thin layer of Chitomesh SF Cream.
2. Gently rub the cream into the skin until it is absorbed.
3. Wash your hands thoroughly after application, unless your hands are the treated area.
4. The frequency and duration of use should be determined by a healthcare professional and should not exceed the prescribed guidelines.
1. While generally well-tolerated, Chitomesh SF Cream may cause skin irritation, itching, or burning at the application site.
2. In some cases, individuals may experience an allergic reaction, characterised by rash, redness, or swelling.
3. Prolonged use or excessive application may lead to secondary fungal or bacterial skin infections.
1. Chitomesh SF Cream is for external use only and should not be ingested.
2. Keep the cream out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.
3. Store the cream in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
4. If you experience any unexpected or severe side effects, consult your healthcare provider promptly.
5. Always follow the prescribed dosage and usage instructions to ensure the cream's effectiveness and minimise the risk of side effects.
Note: It is essential to read and follow the instructions provided with the specific brand or formulation of Chitomesh SF Cream and consult a dermatologist or healthcare professional for personalised advice regarding its use in dermatology.