Elastoderm is a cream meant for stretch marks related to pregnancy. It contains Aqua and Allium cepa. It is a dermatological medicine. Stretch marks are one of the most common skin complaints among women. The marks may be the result of maternity, a growth spurt, obesity, or simply packing on too much bulk too quickly at the gym. It’s common to see them on the stomach area, thighs, or even the upper arms. Stretch marks can also appear on breast tissue and the buttocks in some cases.
1. Skin Elasticity: Elastoderm Cream is designed to improve skin elasticity, making it a sought-after choice for individuals looking to combat signs of ageing or sagging skin.
2. Moisturization: This cream contains moisturising ingredients that help hydrate and nourish the skin, making it suitable for people with dry or dehydrated skin.
3. Reduced Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Regular use of Elastoderm Cream may result in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, leading to a more youthful appearance.
4. Improves Skin Texture: The cream is known to smoothen and refine the skin's texture, providing a more even and radiant complexion.
Ingredients of Elastoderm Cream
1.Retinyl Palmitate: retinyl palmitate in skin care can be used to counteract the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
2.Allium Cepa: Extract onion peel reveals biological effective hypertrophic scar and keloid prevention. In addition, ointment extract gel reveals hypertrophic presternal scar defence. It is often used in topical methods for care and mitigation of postoperative hypertrophic scars and keloid surgery.
3.Peptides: increase collagen production and improve elasticity. They also treat fine lines and wrinkles, reduce signs of ageing, prevent bacteria from clogging pores and support the skin's barrier.
4. Vitamin E: This antioxidant helps protect the skin from environmental damage and promotes skin health.
Warnings of Elastoderm Cream
1. Patch Test: It is advisable to conduct a patch test before using Elastoderm Cream to check for any allergic reactions or sensitivity.
2. Avoid Eye Contact: The cream should not come into contact with the eyes, and if it does, rinse thoroughly with water.
3. Sun Protection: Elastoderm Cream is not a substitute for sunscreen. Users are recommended to apply sunscreen when exposed to sunlight.
Usage of Elastoderm Cream
1. Application: Apply a small amount of Elastoderm Cream to clean, dry skin, gently massaging it in using upward motions. It can be used both in the morning and at night.
2. Consistency: For optimal results, consistency in use is key. Use the cream as directed by a dermatologist or as indicated on the product packaging.
Side Effects of Elastoderm Cream
1. Allergic Reactions: Some individuals may experience allergic reactions, such as redness, itching, or irritation. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
2. Photosensitivity: Although uncommon, increased sensitivity to sunlight may occur in some users. Proper sun protection is recommended.
Safety Information of Elastoderm Cream
1. Consult a Dermatologist: It is advisable to consult a dermatologist before incorporating Elastoderm Cream into your skincare routine, especially if you have sensitive or problematic skin.
2. Storage: Store the cream in a cool, dry place and keep it out of reach of children.
3. Pregnancy and Nursing: If pregnant or nursing, it's recommended to consult a healthcare professional before using Elastoderm Cream.
Note: It is essential to read and follow the instructions provided with the specific brand or formulation of Elastoderm Cream and consult a dermatologist or healthcare professional for personalised advice regarding its use in dermatology.
Name: Apple Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
Address: 608, Siddhartha Building- 96, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Country of origin: India
Expires on or after: October, 2025