1. What is the use of a Finabald Tablet?
Finabald 1mg Tablet is a medicine commonly used to treat hair loss. It is used to prevent hair loss with male pattern baldness and helps with hair regrowth. It reduces the conversion of a hormone that causes hair fall or baldness and also increases hair growth.
2. Does a Finabald 1mg Tablet increase hair count and thickness of the hair?
Yes, Finabald 1mg Tablet increases hair count and thickness of hair. Finabald 1mg may help you regrow hair in areas of your scalp that have been affected by hair loss.
3. How long does it take for a Finabald 1mg Tablet to stop hair loss?
Generally, taking a Finabald 1mg tablet once in a day for three to six months is effective. Continue taking Finabald 1mg if advised by your doctor.
4. Are the side effects of the Finabald 1mg Tablet permanent?
Decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, and ejaculation disorder may occur rarely as the side effects of the Finabald 1mg tablet. And the side effects disappear once you stop taking the tablet. These side effects are extremely rare at the dose of medicine used for hair loss treatment.
5. Can women take a Finabald 1mg Tablet?
No, the Finabald 1mg Tablet should be used very cautiously in women, it can cause more side effects in women. It should be taken only if a dermatologist prescribes it in women. It is not used in women of child-bearing age who are planning pregnancy.
Your Shopping Bag